@djw_fashion

Saturday 28 June 2014

My Picks - Jil Sander Resort 2015

Please forgive me for my lack of posts. I have managed to take a week off and have been in what can only be described as paradise. 

I am now catching up...to begin I have just seen the Jil Sander Resort collection. Although Jil Sander has parted ways with her self-named label for the third time, the brand has such a strong DNA that I am confident the label can still prosper with the right design team in place. 

This season demonstrates exactly that with a concise photo shoot showcasing full length, detail and angled shots in a clean manner. White is the new black, set against variant shades of green and ochre. There are Japanese styling references with obi ties and dropped shoulders creating soft structures. There are a flurry of ideas just waiting to be developed further. 




Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...